Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Bon Voyage!

So, the day is finally here for us to leave on our missions trip to Uganda! The time has passed so quickly! I don't know that I'm really ready spiritually or mentally but I'll have a lot of time to think on our two-day flight there. I get a little teary eyed thinking about everyone that has helped me get to this day - from a sweet friend that hosted a garage sale to help me raise money, to the donations collected from our homeschool co-op, to the friends that ordered crafts from me, to the childhood friend and the college roommate who both sent me checks out of the blue. God is good and He definitely provided.

I'm really looking forward to the trip but the day or two before I leave is always the hardest. Of course, I'll miss my friends but I'm reeeeeeeally going to miss my family. Next to God, they are my life, my purpose, my reason for living. I imagine we'll all be pretty busy the next few weeks, the time will fly by & we'll be together again very soon.

So that's all for now. I hope to have internet while I'm there but if not, I'll update when I get back. You know I'll have lots of pictures to share!

God bless! :-D

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and hope." ~ Jeremiah 29:11

 

1 comment:

  1. I'll be praying for you....so exciting! Anna Marie

    ReplyDelete